Enter legal issue and location
- John A. Albright (Attorney)
- Brandon L. Ayscue (Attorney)
- James Michael Barkley (Secretary and General Counsel)
- James Armand Bastien (In-House/Corporate Counsel)
- Jack Lee Boyd (Assistant General Counsel)
- Robert Anthony Cekay (Senior Attorney)
- Kevin Lynn Chumlea (Staff Attorney)
- Jeffrey Michael Cromer (Attorney)
- Domingo G. Cruz (Attorney)
- Mark Eugene Dall (Attorney)
- Michael Christopher Dart (Staff Attorney)
- Robert Paul Demchak (Vice President)
- Steven E. Fivel (Assistant General Counsel and Assistant Secretary)
- Marc Craig Frankenstein (Development Attorney)
- Dwight David Freeman (Associate Counsel)
- Michael Hunter Freese (Associate General Counsel)
- Rise A. Friedman (Division Counsel)
- Kelli Renee Keller (Attorney)
- Gregory Alan Lowe (Legal Counsel/Director Of Legal)
- Catherine M. Martin (Legal Collections Attorney)
- Jackie S. Mason (Attorney)
- Cynthia Lynn Mawk (Staff Attorney)
- John Lewis Lis Milam (Assistant General Counsel)
- Richard Bruce Moore (Division Counsel)
- James Campbell Owen (Staff Attorney)
- Mark Allen Payne (Associate General Counsel)
- Richard Charles Rody Jr. (Associate General Counsel)
- Jason Michael Schiesser (Attorney)
- Helen Aertker Schultz (Leasing Counsel)
- Anne Kathleen Smith (Divisonal Leasing Counsel)
- Jeffrey Leo Stayte (Attorney)
- Ronald Mark Tucker (Managing Attorney)
- Jennifer L. VanLandingham (Attorney)
- Ann Marie Walling (Attorney)
- Kevin M. York (Senior Staff Attorney)
225 West Washington Street Indianapolis, IN 46204
Simon Property Group 5425 Wisconsin Ave. Chevy Chase, MD 20815 (301) 968-6000
Simon Property Group, Inc. - Prime Retail Inc. (Main Office) 100 East Pratt Street Nineteenth Floor Baltimore, MD 21202 (410) 234-0782
Simon Property Group, Inc. - Kravco Simon Company (Main Office) The Atrium 234 Mall Boulevard P.O. Box 1528 King of Prussia, PA 19406 (610) 768-6300
Simon Property Group, Inc. - Premium Outlets (Main Office) 105 Eisenhower Parkway Roseland, NJ 07068
Simon Property Group, Inc. 100 Menlo Park, Suite 500 Edison, NJ 08837 (732) 549-1900
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.