Enter legal issue and location
- Lawrence John Bassuk (Deputy General Patent Counsel and Senior Patent Counsel)
- Brian E. Bonney (Attorney)
- Wade James Brady III (Attorney)
- Charles A. Brill (Senior Patent Counsel)
- Frank Domenico Cimino (Attorney)
- Thomas David Denker (Attorney)
- Warren Locke Franz (Attorney)
- Jacqueline J. Garner (Attorney)
- Robby T. Holland (Attorney)
- Joseph Francis Hubach (Senior Vice President, Secretary and General Counsel)
- Kent M. Johnson (Attorney)
- Craig Edward Kelly (Senior Counsel)
- William Brian Kempler (Attorney)
- Robert D Marshall Jr. (Attorney)
- Cecil Alan McClure (In-House/Corporate Counsel)
- Theodore S. McGehee III (Attorney)
- Peter Kerr McLarty (Attorney)
- Michelle Monteiro (Retained Counsel)
- Ronald Owen Neerings (Attorney)
- Mark Edward Patrick (Assistant General Counsel)
- John Jeffery Patti (Senior Patent Counsel)
- Lori Denise Peniche (Attorney)
- Steven Arthur Shaw (Attorney)
- Michael Kevin Skrehot (Attorney)
- Frederick Julian Telecky Jr. (Senior Vice President & General Patent Counsel)
- Bart T Thomas (Attorney)
- Mark A Valetti (Attorney)
- Eugene Charles Vallow (Attorney)
- Tammy L. Williams (Attorney)
12500 TI Boulevard Dallas, TX 75243
Texas Instruments Incorporation 2900 Semiconductor Drive Santa Clara, CA 95052 - 8090
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.