Enter legal issue and location
- Joy Axelrad (Senior Attorney)
- Cherylyn Denise Carr (Executive Counsel)
- Kevin Gavin Casey (Counsel, Labor Relations)
- Tonia Hilary David-Sinatra (Executive Counsel)
- Rodman Townsend Davis Jr. (Senior Counsel)
- Griffith William Foxley (Senior Vice President - Corporate Legal Affairs)
- Jill Cheryl Greenwald (Senior Counsel)
- Lori Harris (Executive Counsel)
- Theresa Walker Karle (Vice President, Counsel, Law & Regulation)
- Alec Michael Lipkind (Executive Counsel)
- Tanya Lia Menton (Vice President, Litigation)
- Kenneth E. Newman (Senior Vice President - Eastern Regional Counsel)
- Barbara Clarke North (Executive Counsel)
- Sean T. Quinn (Director & Executive Counsel - EC)
- Dvora Wolff Rabino (Assistant Chief Counsel)
- Elizabeth Laura Schorr (Executive Counsel)
- David Todd Seiden (Counsel, Litigation & Employment Practices)
- Jane Ballard Stewart (Executive Counsel)
- Muriel Alix Tebid (Senior Counsel)
- Heidi Title (Vice President, Business Affairs, Daytime Entertainment)
- Robert R. Vonick Jr. (Attorney)
- John W. Zucker (Deputy Chief Counsel)
77 West 66th Street New York, NY 10023
- (212) 456-6908
The Walt Disney Company (Main Office) 500 South Buena Vista Street MC 9722 Burbank, CA 91521 (818) 560-1000
The Walt Disney Company - Walt Disney World Co. (Main Office) P.O. Box 10000 Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 - 1000 (407) 939-5277
The Walt Disney Company 925 4th Ave. Ste. 1600 Seattle, WA 98104 (206) 664-4000
The Walt Disney Company - Disney Vacation Development, Inc. (Main Office) 1390 Celebration Boulevard Celebration, FL 34747
The Walt Disney Company - American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. - ESPN (Branch Office) ESPN Plaza Bristol, CT 06010 (888) 549-3776
Disneyland Resort P.O. Box 3232 Anaheim, CA 92802 - 3232
The Walt Disney Company - The Walt Disney Studios (Main Office) 500 S. Buena Vista St. Burbank, CA 91521 - 9722 (818) 560-1000
The Walt Disney Company - Disney Interactive (Main Office) 1200 Grand Central Avenue Glendale, CA 91601 - 4962
The Walt Disney Company - ABC Cable Networks Group (Main Office) 3800 W. Alameda Avenue Burbank, CA 91505
The Walt Disney Company - American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. (Branch Office) 500 S. Buena Vista Street Burbank, CA 91521 (818) 460-1000
The Walt Disney Company - Walt Disney Imagineering (Main Office) 1401 Flower St. MC: 9030 Glendale, CA 91221 - 5020 (818) 544-4500
The Walt Disney Company - The Walt Disney Studios - Disney Theatrical Group (Branch Office) 214 W. 42nd Street New York, NY 10036
The Walt Disney Company - Walt Disney Animation Studios (Main Office) 2100 Riverside Drive Burbank, CA 91506
The Walt Disney Company - Pixar Animation Studios (Main Office) 1200 Park Avenue Emeryville, CA 94608 (510) 922-3000
The Walt Disney Company - Euro Disney S.C.A. (France) (Main Office) B.P. 100 77 777 Marne-la-Vallee Cedex 4 , France +33 (0)1 64 74 58 55
The Walt Disney Company - The Walt Disney Company (France) S.A.S (Main Office) 1 rue de la Galmy Marne-la-Vallee Cedex 4 77776 Chessy , France
The Walt Disney Company - The Walt Disney Company Limited (England) (Main Office) 3 Queen Caroline Street Hammersmith London W6 9PE , England
The Walt Disney Company - The Walt Disney Company (Japan) Ltd. (Main Office) 1-8-1 Arco Tower Meguro-ku 153-8922 Tokyo , Japan
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.