Enter legal issue and location
San Francisco Admiralty & Energy Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Frederick D. Baker (Partner)
- Michael S. Bernick (Special Counsel)
- Laura Bieniek (Associate)
- Randall G. Block (Partner)
- Scott M. Bloom (Special Counsel)
- Nicholas J. Boos (Partner)
- David E. Bordon (Of Counsel)
- Marc Brainich (Special Counsel)
- Carol R. Brophy (Special Counsel)
- Eugene Brown Jr. (Partner)
- James S. Brown (Partner)
- Steve P. Burke (Of Counsel)
- Bruce D. Celebrezze (Partner)
- Jason J. Chorley (Associate)
- Tara K. Clancy (Associate)
- Peter C. Coleman (Special Counsel)
- Erin A. Cornell (Associate)
- Claire L. Cortner (Partner)
- Joel B. Crane (Associate)
- David DeBusschere (Of Counsel)
- Kara L. DiBiasio (Associate)
- James P. Diwik (Partner)
- Gregg N. Dulik (Partner)
- Sara N. Duncan (Associate)
- Kevin J. Dunne (Of Counsel)
- Robert D. Eassa (Partner)
- Eugene V. Elsbree III (Partner)
- Matthew A. Fischer (Partner)
- Michael L. Fox (Partner)
- Matthew D. Francois (Partner)
- Robert S. Gebhard (Partner)
- Eryk R. Gettell (Associate)
- John Gherini (Partner)
- Maria J. Giardina (Special Counsel)
- Laura L. Goodman (Partner)
- Gayle L. Gough (Partner)
- Laura N. Gustafson (Partner)
- Earl L. Hagstrom (Partner)
- Mark J. Hancock (Partner)
- Kristine W. Hanson (Associate)
- Robert M. Harkins (Partner)
- Brian D. Harrison (Partner)
- Michael F. Healy (Partner)
- Nicholas W. Heldt (Of Counsel)
- Rebecca A. Hull (Partner)
- Delia A. Isvoranu (Partner)
- Kimberly K. Jackanich (Associate)
- Joel A. Kane (Associate)
- Jaime R. Kennedy (Associate)
- Marc A. Koonin (Associate)
- Beach Kuhl (Of Counsel)
- Natassia Kwan (Associate)
- Paul B. Lahaderne (Of Counsel)
- Jonathan M. Lee (Associate)
- Ekaterina L. Levy (Associate )
- Joel M. Long (Special Counsel)
- Matthew C. Lovell (Partner)
- Barry R. Marsh (Of Counsel)
- Dean J. McElroy (Special Counsel)
- Michael B. McGeehon (General Counsel )
- Bruce Edwin McLeod (Partner)
- Troy D. McMahan (Partner)
- David D. Mesa (Associate)
- Peter J. Messrobian (Special Counsel)
- Amee A. Mikacich (Partner)
- Jennifer Ming (Associate)
- James L. Mink
- Veena A. Mitchell (Special Counsel)
- Scott D. Mroz (Partner)
- Martin J. O'Leary (Partner)
- Jennifer Walker O'Sullivan (Associate)
- Susan A. Ogdie (Of Counsel)
- Scott T. Okamoto (Associate)
- Victoria H. Paal (Associate)
- Luke W. Panzar (Associate )
- C. Sean Patterson (Associate)
- Alex E. Potente (Partner)
- Dennis E. Raglin (Associate)
- Gregory C. Read (Partner)
- Teresa McLoughlin Rice (Special Counsel)
- Paul J. Riehle (Partner)
- Eliza M. Rodrigues (Associate)
- Jonathan T. Rodriguez (Partner)
- Steven D. Roland (Partner)
- Dennis G. Rolstad (Partner)
- Caitlin C. Ross (Associate)
- Hilary N. Rowen (Partner)
- Kelly Savage Day (Special Counsel )
- Michael C. Scanlon Jr. (Special Counsel)
- Jia-Ming Shang (Associate)
- Sunny S. Shapiro (Special Counsel)
- Gary C. Sheppard (Partner)
- Stephanie A. Sheridan (Partner)
- Benjamin E. Shiftan (Associate)
- Roger W. Sleight (Of Counsel)
- Lillian G. Stenfeldt (Partner)
- Kristie A. Tappan (Associate)
- Michael A. Topp (Special Counsel)
- Denise Trani-Morris (Special Counsel)
- Christina R. Van Wert (Associate)
- Edmund T. Wang (Associate)
- Steven D. Wasserman (Partner)
- Nora Elissa Wetzel
- Wayne A. Wolff (Partner)
333 Bush Street30th Floor San Francisco, CA 94104- 2806
- (415) 781-2635
Sedgwick LLP 801 S. Figueroa Street 19th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90017 - 5556 (213) 426-6900
Sedgwick LLP 3 Park Plaza 17th Floor Irvine, CA 92614 - 8540 (949) 852-8200
Sedgwick LLP 520 Pike Street Suite 2200 Seattle, WA 98101 - 4093 (206) 462-7560
Sedgwick LLP 1717 Main Street Suite 5400 Dallas, TX 75201 - 7367 (469) 227-8200
Sedgwick LLP 919 Congress Avenue Suite 1250 Austin, TX 78701 - 3656 (512) 481-8400
Sedgwick LLP Two Allen Center Suite 1600 Houston, TX 77002 - 0125 (832) 426-7000
Sedgwick LLP One North Wacker Drive Suite 4200 Chicago, IL 60606 - 2841 (312) 641-9050
Sedgwick LLP 2900 K Street NW Harbourside, Suite 500 Washington, DC 20007 - 5127 (202) 204-1000
Sedgwick LLP Three Gateway Center 12th Floor Newark, NJ 07102 - 4072 (973) 242-0002
Sedgwick LLP 2 World Financial Center 225 Liberty Street 28th Floor New York, NY 10281 - 1008 (212) 422-0202
Sedgwick LLP 2400 E. Commercial Blvd. Suite 1100 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33308 - 4044 (954) 958-2500
Sedgwick LLP 9155 S. Dadeland Boulevard Dadeland Centre, Suite 1208 Miami, FL 33156 - 2739 (305) 670-4777
Sedgwick Chudleigh Ltd. E.W. Pearman Building 20 Brunswick Street Hamilton HM 10 , Bermuda 441-296-9276
Sedgwick LLP Fitzwilliam House 10 St. Mary Axe London EC3A 8BF , England 44-20-7929-1829
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.