St. Petersburg Corporate Transactions Lawyer
Ms. Kosenkova specializes in corporate transactions and business law. including litigation before local and federal tribunals on behalf. of clients in St. Petersburg and northwest Russia. Ms. Kosenkova formerly worked in the general counsel's office of a large shipping concern. She is a member of the St. Petersburg Bar Association and a graduate of the Saint Petersburg University Law Faculty.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.