White Plains Criminal Law Firm
Attorney Joseph J. Colarusso, a former prosecutor, specializes in criminal defense in the Connecticut, New York and Federal Courts. Over twenty-eight years of experience handling matters including homicide, white collar crimes, drugs, sex assault, burglary, assault, DWI, traffic and juvenile. An experienced trial lawyer will give your case the attention and experience necessary. Available 24 hours/day 7 days/week.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.