Enter legal issue and location
Springfield Business & Commercial Law Firm
About Crevier & Ryan, L.L.P.
- Business & Commercial Law
- Sexual Harassment
- Communications & Media Law
- Constitutional Law
- Education Law
- Employment Law -- Employee
- Employment Law -- Employer
- Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Law
- Gaming Law
- Health & Health Care Law
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Personal Injury -- Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Land Use & Zoning
- ERISA Litigation
- Employee Benefit Litigation
- Bankers Trust Company
- TD Banknorth, NA
- Chicago Title Insurance Co.
- Complete Payroll Solutions, LLC
- Complete Benefit Solutions, LLC
- Connecticut General Life Insurance Co.
- Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers LLC
- East Coast Tile Group
- E.J. Associates, Inc.
- Hampden Bank
- Hartford Life & Accident Insurance Co.
- International Paper Company
- Kanzaki Specialty Papers, Inc.
- Kripalu Fellowship
- Laidlaw Educational Services, Inc.
- Life Insurance Company of North America, Inc.
- LIN Television Corp.
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company
- McDonough Realty Services, Inc.
- Mestek, Inc.
- Rexam, Inc.
- Sovereign Bank of New England
- Ticor Title Insurance Co.
- Tinkham Property Management Co.
- The Travelers Insurance Co.
- UNICARE Life and Health Insurance Co.
- Westfield Bank; WGI, Inc.
Tower Square1500 Main StreetSuite 2316 Springfield, MA 01115- 5727
Monday to Friday 09:00 AM 05:00 PM
- (413) 781-8235
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.