Enter legal issue and location
Tucson Family Law Firm
For over 18 years, the Law Office of Hector A. Montoya, P.L.L.C., has earned a reputation for results. Hector Montoya is a lawyer who spends time and listens ...
For over 18 years, the Law Office of Hector A. Montoya, P.L.L.C., has earned a reputation for results. Hector Montoya is a lawyer who spends time and listens ...Hector A. Montoya is an attorney possessing the right perspective to secure the right results for his clients. For Southern Arizona residents, he provides personalized representation throughout the process of divorce. On behalf of Pima County businesses, he looks out for their interests when contract disputes and other legal matters arise.
For over 18 years, the Law Office of Hector A. Montoya, P.L.L.C., has earned a reputation for results. Hector Montoya is a lawyer who spends time and listens to clients' specific legal issues. From there, he helps them evaluate their options and move forward with plans that focus on achieving the best outcome.
Divorce - including cases that involve Southern Arizona residents of all income-levels and members of the military - combines legal complexities with emotional elements. Child custody, child support, spousal maintenance and property division can become highly contested matters. Mr. Montoya provides an objective point of view in determining strategies that protect the rights of his clients and the best interests of their children.
While you may feel that solutions are out of reach following a divorce filing, Hector A. Montoya's results-oriented approach can help you see that all-important "silver lining" and move on with your life. Should issues arise following the finalization of a divorce decree, Mr. Montoya is only a telephone call away.
About Law Office of Hector A. Montoya, P.L.L.C.
Previous Law Firm Name
- Montoya & Marquez PLLC
- Family Law
- Family Law & Divorce
- High-Asset Divorce
- Military Divorce & Property Division
- Custody / Visitation Modification
- Child Support & Spousal Maintenance Modifications
Accepts Credit Cards
3507 North Campbell Avenue Suite 111 Tucson, AZ 85719- 2000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.