Enter legal issue and location
Memphis Business & Commercial Litigation Law Firm
OverviewMcNabb, Bragorgos and Burgess, PLLC serves clients in all courts in West Tennessee, North Mississippi and Eastern Arkansas from our offices located on the 3rd, 5th and 6th floors of the historic Businessmen's Club Building in Memphis, Tennessee. The core of our practice is civil litigation in state and federal venues at both trial and appellate levels. The firm maintains traditional values and attitudes toward the practice of law while placing an emphasis on leading edge technology.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About McNabb, Bragorgos, Burgess & Sorin, PLLC
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Intellectual Property and Copyright Defense
- Professional Liability
- Transportation Law
- Insurance Law
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Ben H. Arnold III (Associate)
- Pam Warnock Blair (Equity Member)
- Nicholas E. Bragorgos (Founding Member)
- John Barry Burgess (Of Counsel)
- Berry Cooper (Of Counsel )
- Richard Scott McCullough (Equity Member)
- Leland M. Mcnabb (Founding Member)
- Richard E. Sorin (Equity Member)
- Jon W. Tidwell (Associate)
- Courtney S. Vest (Of Counsel )
- Richard W. Wackerfuss (Equity Member)
- John Packard Wade (Member)
Accepts Credit Cards
81 Monroe AvenueSuite 600 Memphis, TN 38103
McNabb, Bragorgos, Burgess & Sorin, PLLC 40 Burton Hills Boulevard Suite 200 Nashville, TN 37215 901-589-3182
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.