Enter legal issue and location
Fort Wayne Employment and Labor Law Firm
We have devoted our professional lives to mastering personal injury, labor and employment, disability and business law. As advocates, we aggressively pursue our clients' goals at the negotiating table, before mediator ...
We have devoted our professional lives to mastering personal injury, labor and employment, disability and business law. As advocates, we aggressively pursue our clients' goals at the negotiating table, before mediator ... Our law practice at Theisen & Associates, like our clientele, is national in scope. While we are located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, our lawyers represent clients throughout Indiana, Ohio and Michigan, as well as throughout the Midwest. We represent individuals, families and companies.
We have devoted our professional lives to mastering personal injury, labor and employment, disability and business law. As advocates, we aggressively pursue our clients' goals at the negotiating table, before mediators and arbitrators, in courts and at appeals.
About Theisen & Associates, LLC
- English (Primary)
- Employment and Labor Law 25%
- Personal Injury 25%
- Worker's Compensation 10%
- Social Security Disability 10%
- Civil Litigation 10%
- ERISA Litigation 10%
- Business Litigation 10%
- SuperLawyers, 2014 - 2018
- Fort Wayne Top Lawyer, 2015 - 2016
- The Untouchables: Vocational Expert's Testimony in Social Security Disability Hearings, 43 Val. U. L. Rev. 353, 2008
- Warrick v. Stewart , 29 N.E.3d 1284 (Ind. Ct. App. 2015)
- Stevenson v. County Comm'rs, 3 N.E.3d 1062 (Ind. Ct. App. 2014)
- Cherokee Air Prods., Inc. v. Buchan , 14 N.E.3d 831 (Ind. Ct. App. 2014)
- Custom Radio Corp. v. Actuaries & Benefit Consultants, Inc., 998 N.E.2d 263 (Ind. Ct. App. 2013)
- Estate of Collins v. McKinney , 936 N.E.2d 252 (2010)
- Collins v. McKinney, 871 N.E.2d 363 (2007)
- Young v. Ind. Dep't of Natural Res. , 789 N.E.2d 550 (2003)
- Estate of Heck v. Stoffer , 752 N.E.2d 192 (2001)
- Apollo Plaza Ltd. v. Antietam Corp. , 751 N.E.2d 336 (2001)
- Allen County Council v. Stellhorn , 729 N.E.2d 608 (2000)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
810 South Calhoun Street Suite 200 Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.