Enter legal issue and location
West Des Moines Medical Malpractice Law Firm
If you have suffered a personal injury or the death of a family member due to the carelessness of another, you understand the value of personal responsibility...
If you have suffered a personal injury or the death of a family member due to the carelessness of another, you understand the value of personal responsibility...At the Iowa law firm of Hixson & Brown, P.C., we believe experience and hard work are vital to achieving results on behalf of our clients. Whether you have been injured by medical malpractice, suffered a spinal cord injury in a car accident or experienced any other type of personal injury, we can help.
If you have suffered a personal injury or the death of a family member due to the carelessness of another, you understand the value of personal responsibility. You want fair compensation for the damages you have suffered but above all you seek accountability. Unfortunately, in today's world, the assistance of an experienced law firm is often necessary to achieve these goals.Hixson & Brown, P.C., was founded for the purpose of assisting injured people and their families in their pursuit of justice. Our lawyers have more than 70 years of experience litigating personal injury claims and medical malpractice claims throughout the state of Iowa. We litigate these claims in both state and federal courts as necessary to obtain a positive outcome for our clients.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Hixson & Brown, P.C.
Previous Law Firm Name
- Hixson, Brown & Parrish-Sams, P.C.
- Medical Malpractice
- Carla Hopkins, Office Manager
- Chayce Glienke, Legal Intern
Offers Free Initial Consultation
160 South 68th StreetSuite 1108 West Des Moines, IA 50266
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.