Enter legal issue and location
760 Moore Road King of Prussia, PA 19406
BNY Mellon (Main Office) One Wall Street New York, NY 10286 (212) 495-1784
BNY Mellon Investment Management BNY Mellon Center 201 Washington Street 24th Floor Boston, MA 02108 (212) 495-1784
BNY Mellon - Mellon Capital Management (Main Office) 50 Fremont Street, Suite 3900 San Francisco, CA 94105 (415) 546-6056
BNY Mellon - Pershing LLC (Main Office) One Pershing Plaza Jersey City, NJ 07399
BNY Mellon - The Dreyfus Corporation (Main Office) 200 Park Avenue, 8th Floor New York, NY 10166
BNY Mellon - The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A. (Branch Office) 1735 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19103
BNY Mellon - The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A. (Branch Office) 2 North LaSalle Street, Suite 1020 Chicago, IL 60602
BNY Mellon - The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A. (Branch Office) Skylight Office Tower 1660 West 2nd Street, Suite 830 Cleveland, OH 44113
BNY Mellon - ConvergEx Group (Main Office) 1633 Broadway, 48th Floor New York, NY 10019 (800) 367-8998
BNY Mellon Investment Management BNY Mellon Center 500 Grant Street Pittsburgh, PA 15258
BNY Mellon - The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A. (Main Office) 700 South Flower Street, Suite 500 Los Angeles, CA 90017
BNY Mellon - The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A. (Branch Office) 10161 Centurion Parkway, 2nd Floor Jacksonville, FL 32256
BNY Mellon - The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A. (Branch Office) 601 Travis, 16th Floor Houston, TX 77002
BNY Mellon 760 Moore Road Valley Forge, PA 19406 (800) 441-9800
BNY Mellon Bellevue Corporate Center 103, 301 and 400 Bellevue Parkway Wilmington, DE 19809 (800) 441-9800
BNY Mellon One Canada Square Canary Wharf London E14 5AL , England +44 20 7570 1784
BNY Mellon - The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV (Belgium) (Main Office) 46 Rue Montoyerstraat B-1000 Brussels , Belgium +322 545 8111
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.