Fort Wayne Bankruptcy Law Firm
The firm strives to provide excellent, cost-efficient legal services to its clients. The attorneys, each of whom limit their respective practices and continued training in the above-listed areas, are supported by well-trained paralegals and state-of-the-art technology.
The attorneys of Adelsperger & Kleven, LLP, are especially proud of their fine reputation as commercial and insolvency practitioners, not only in Northeast Indiana, but also around the State.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.