Enter legal issue and location
Eden Prairie Auto Claim Office6131 Blue Circle Drive Eden Prairie, MN 55343- 9130
American Family Insurance (Main Office) 6000 American Parkway Madison, WI 53783 (800) 692-6326
American Family Insurance 1910 E Kimberly Rd. # 305 Davenport, IA 52807 (563) 355-4844
American Family Insurance 9290 W Dodge Rd. Ste. 400 Omaha, NE 68114
American Family Insurance 900 E. 96th St. Indianapolis, IN 46240
American Family Insurance 4215 31st Ave. S. Fargo, ND 58104 - 8725 (515) 223-1145
American Family Insurance Phoenix Claim Office 225 North 45th Street Phoenix, AZ 85072
American Family Insurance 4009 W. 49th St. Sioux Falls, SD 57106 (605) 361-5055
American Family Insurance Milwaukee Claim Office W236 N1402 Busse Road Waukesha, WI 53188
American Family Insurance St. Louis Claim Office 13500 Riverport Drive Maryland Heights, MO 63043 - 4824
American Family Insurance Denver Claim Office 9510 Meridian Boulevard Englewood, CO 80112
American Family Insurance 6301 James A Reed Rd Kansas City, MO 64133
American Family Insurance 550 Polaris Pkwy Ste 100 Westerville, OH 43082
American Family Insurance 11850 S.W. 67th Ave. Ste. 200 Tigard, OR 97223
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.