Enter legal issue and location
- Suzanne Celeste Auclair (Associate General Counsel - Employment, Labor and Benefits)
- Valerie Lynn Boccadoro (Attorney)
- Alan Arnold Bornstein (Attorney)
- Stuart M. Cobert (Deputy General Counsel - Litigation/Antitrust)
- Kate Donnelly (Senior Counsel - Safety & Environmental)
- Karen Elyse Klumas (Attorney)
- Ronald Alan Koatz (Attorney)
- Fiona Campbell Laird (Attorney)
- Christine A. Larocca (Attorney)
- Barbara M. Levi (Assistant General Counsel - Corporate)
- Gerard J. McGowan Jr. (Attorney)
- Rimma Mitelman (Attorney)
- Rosemary Bitetti Orr (Assistant General Counsel - Marketing)
- Ellen Plotkin (Attorney)
- Anthony Bruce Radin (Assistant General Counsel - Corporate)
- Steven M Rapp (Vice President and General Counsel, Unilever North America)
- David Allen Schwartz (Associate General Counsel - Corporate & Transactions)
- Andrew Shakalis (Associate General Counsel - Environmental & Safety)
- Ronald Martin Soiefer (Attorney)
- Scott Robert Spoerl (GROUP SHE - Operations Manager - Environment/Sustainability)
- Edward Alfonso Squillante Jr. (Attorney)
- Melissa Heather Witsil (Senior Attorney - Employment/Labor)
800 Sylvan Avenue Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
- (201) 894-2727
Unilever N.V. (Main Office) Weena 455, PO Box 760 3000 DK Rotterdam , Netherlands +31 (0)10 217 4000
Unilever N.V. - Unilever Canada Inc. (Main Office) 160 Bloor Street East Suite 1500 Toronto, ON M4W 3R2 , Canada (416)-964-1857
Disclosure: No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.