Enter legal issue and location
Santa Monica Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Law Firm
About Law Offices Of Michael R. Blaha
- Entertainment, Sports & Leisure
- Southern California Superlawyer, - 2012
- Spirit of the Fringe Award (Edinburgh Fringe Festival), - 2005
Classes and Seminars
- Capstone Entertainment Law, Southwestern Law School, - 2010
- Financing and Distributing Independent Film, Southwestern Law School, 2008 - 2012
Pro Bono Activities
- Board of Directors, Academy for New Musical Theater, 2005 - 2012
- Board of Directors, Filmmakers Alliance, 2007 - 2012
- Philippe Mora
- J.D. Shapiro
- Drive-Thru Records
- Unity Pictures
- MIchael J. Faber (310) 442-6610
- Edward A. Perron (213) 488-7352
- Professor Robert Lind (213) 738-6785
- Producer's Representative
- Film and Stage Producer
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
2530 Wilshire Blvd.Third Floor Santa Monica, CA 90403
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.