Enter legal issue and location
Durant General Litigation and Trial Practice Lawyer
About Heather H. Burrage
- General Litigation and Trial Practice
- Federal Practice
- Personal Injury and Death Cases
- Property Disputes
- Banking and Commercial Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Supreme Court of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Bryan County Bar Association
- Rotary Club
- Durant Education and Service Sorority
- SOSU Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Imagine Durant Board of Directors
- Crisis Control Center Board of Directors
- Miss Southeast Oklahoma Scholarship Pageant Board of Directors
- Oklahoma Judicial Nominating Commission (Former Chair)
- Litigation Counsel of America
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
Honors: With Honors
- Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma
Accepts Credit Cards
1201 Westside Dr. Durant, OK 74701
Other Sources of Feedback About Heather H. Burrage
Included on the 2023 Oklahoma list
- 2022 Oklahoma Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Oklahoma Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Oklahoma Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Oklahoma Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Oklahoma Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Oklahoma Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Oklahoma Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Oklahoma Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Oklahoma Super Lawyers list
- 2011 Oklahoma Super Lawyers list
- 2010 Oklahoma Super Lawyers list
- 2008 Oklahoma Super Lawyers list
- Order of Barristers
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.