Enter legal issue and location
Wentzville Motor Vehicle Accidents Lawyer
About Michael J. Sudekum
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Missouri, 2000
- Illinois, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Member of Executive Committee and Board of Governor
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Amicus Committee
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Young Lawyer's Section Council, Missouri Bar, 2007-2009
- Region XI Disciplinary Committee, Missouri Bar, Special Representative
- Saint Louis Regional Disciplinary Committee, 2009 and 2012
- Young Lawyer's Section Council of the Missouri Bar (Co-chair, Special Needs Task Force)
Pro Bono Activities
- Chaminade College Preparatory High School Alumni Board
- St. Peter’s Kirkwood Athletic Association
- MATA/ Red Cross Disaster related legal Services task force, Co-chair, 2010
- Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts
- University of Missouri Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri, 2000
- Saint Louis University, 1997
Honors: cum laude
Accepts Credit Cards
14 East Main StreetSuite 104 Wentzville, MO 66385
- (314) 621-4800
Other Sources of Feedback About Michael J. Sudekum
Included on the 2023 Missouri and Kansas list
- 2022 Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2013 Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2012 Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2010 Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2009 Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers list
- YLS Chairperson's Award
- Rising Star, Missouri and Kansas SuperLawyers, 2009, 2010 and 2012
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers, 2012
- Top 100 for Missouri, National Trial Lawyers, Member
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.