Enter legal issue and location
Westland Estate Planning Lawyer
OverviewMs. Wirth has expertise in probate, estate planning, family law and litigation.
About Shannon L. Wirth
Current Employment Position(s)
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Family Law
- Real Estate
- Traffic Violations
- Michigan, 1998
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2005
- State Bar of Michigan
- Wayne County Probate Bar Association
- Probate and Estate Planning Section
Classes and Seminars
- Adjunct Professor, Thomas M. Cooley School of Law, 1999 - 2000
- Estate Planning Seminar, National Model Railroaders Association, 2010 - Present
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan, 1998
Honors: magna cum laude
- Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, 1994
Honors: Dean's List
Major: Sociology with a concentration in Criminal Justice
Fraternities and Sororities
- Delta Theta Phi
Accepts Credit Cards
35330 Nankin BoulevardSuite 702 Westland, MI 48185
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.