Havertown Auto Dealer Fraud Law Firm
Mr. D'Emilio is a general practitioner and has practiced law in the areas of personal injury, real estate, commercial and business transactions, wills, trusts and probate and family law for over 27 years. He is a participating attorney in the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) Legal Services Network. He is a volunteer in the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Military Assistance Network. He is a charter member of the National Association of Subrogation Professionals.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.