Enter legal issue and location
New Orleans Personal Injury Litigation Law Firm
Calogero Law Firm is located in New Orleans, Louisiana, and handles cases in state and federal courts throughout southeast Louisiana. The attorneys at Calogero Law Firm have more than 15 years of experience helping clients recover compensation for injuries and damages in the areas of Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Car Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Defective Products, Airplane Crash Litigation, Contracts, Equine Law, Insurance Claims and Business Litigation.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Calogero Law Firm, P.L.L.C.
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Badeaux v. Southwest Computer Bureau, Inc., 929 So. 2d 1211 (La. 2006) (2006)
- Cunningham v. Chalmette Medical Center, 859 So. 2d 832, (La. App. 4th Cir. 2003) (2003)
- Robinson v. Doe, 829 So. 2d 577, (LA. App. 5th Cir. 2002) (2002)
- Sterling v. U. S. Agencies Casualty Co., Inc., 818 So. 2d 1053, (La. App. 4th Cir. 2002) (2002)
- Muller v. Carrier Corp., 984 So. 2d 883 (La. App. 5th Cir. 2008) (2008)
- Newman v. George, 968 So. 2d 220 (La. App. 4th Cir. 2007) (2007)
- Chauff v. Nationwide Agribusiness Ins. Co., 7 So. 3d 8 (La. App. 4th Cir. 2009) (2009)
- Gerald J. Calogero (Attorney)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
6221 South Claiborne Ave.Suite 308 New Orleans, LA 70125
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.