Enter legal issue and location
Conway DUI/DWI Lawyer
About Brad J. Williams
Current Employment Position(s)
- Managing Partner
- DUI/DWI 70%
- Criminal Law 30%
- Arkansas, 2004
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas, 2005
- U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 2005
Specialties and Certifications
- DUI Defense, National College for DUI Defense, 2017
- National College for DUI Defense (Member)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Member)
- Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Member)
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association (Member)
- Arkansas Bar Association (Member)
- Law Offices of Williams, Khoury & Higdon, Partner, 2004 - 2006
- Law Offices of Williams & Higdon, Partner, 2006 - 2007
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, Little Rock, Arkansas, 2004
- Hendrix College, Conway, Arkansas, 2000
Accepts Credit Cards
701 Chestnut St. Conway, AR 72032
- (501) 336-8708
8:00-5:30 Monday - Friday. Closed: Saturday - Sunday
Other Sources of Feedback About Brad J. Williams
Included on the 2023 Mid-South list
- 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Mid-South Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Mid-South Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Mid-South Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Mid-South Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Mid-South Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Mid-South Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Mid-South Super Lawyers list
- 2013 Mid-South Super Lawyers list
- 2012 Mid-South Super Lawyers list
- 2011 Mid-South Super Lawyers list
- 2010 Mid-South Super Lawyers list
- ACS-CHAL Lawyer Scientist
- DUI Defense Board Certified
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.