Enter legal issue and location
Springfield Civil Rights Law Firm
Our firm, the Law Offices of Shelley L. Stangler, P.C., helps only individuals, never insurance companies, large corporate inter ...
Our firm, the Law Offices of Shelley L. Stangler, P.C., helps only individuals, never insurance companies, large corporate inter ... Over the past 35 years, Attorney Shelley L. Stangler has helped hundreds of people. Along with a friendly, knowledgeable staff and qualified attorneys of counsel, she helps people throughout New Jersey with personal injury, education law, malpractice, work related and construction accidents, dangerous products, wrongful death, and civil rights and government liability.
Our firm, the Law Offices of Shelley L. Stangler, P.C., helps only individuals, never insurance companies, large corporate interests or other powerful organizations. The firm was formed in 1999, after Ms. Stangler completed a successful, 10-year tenure as managing attorney and chief litigator for Jacoby and Meyers's personal injury practice in New Jersey. She also worked for seven years as a trial attorney for the Corporation Counsel City of New York, Tort Division.
About The Law Offices of Shelley L. Stangler, P.C.
- Civil Rights
Melissa Figueroa, Paralegal
Beanca, Legal Assistant
155 Morris Ave Springfield, NJ 07081
The Law Offices of Shelley L. Stangler, P.C. 800 6th Avenue, Ste. 5B New York, NY 10001 973-577-7949
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.