Enter legal issue and location
Youngstown Bankruptcy Law Firm
The Law Firm of Michael O. Kivlighan has been serving the people and businesses of the Mahoning Valley since 2003. The firm handles legal matters in the following practice areas: Criminal Law, General Civil and Business Litigation, Employment Law, Bankruptcy, Commercial Law, Estate Planning, Juvenile Law and Person Injury.
The firm is committed to providing quality legal representation and strives to find practical legal solutions for people and businesses.
About Kivlighan Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Business & Commercial Law
- Child Support
- Criminal Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Family Law
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Traffic Violations
- White Collar Crimes
- General Civil and Business Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Michael O. Kivlighan (Attorney)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
823 Southwestern Run Youngstown, OH 44451
Monday - Friday 9 to 5; Evenings and weekends by appointment
- (330) 702-0204
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.