Enter legal issue and location
New York Civil Rights Law Firm
Ours is a litigation and courtroom practice devoted to personal injury, education law, malpractice, work related and construction accidents, dangerous products, and civil rights and government liability...
Ours is a litigation and courtroom practice devoted to personal injury, education law, malpractice, work related and construction accidents, dangerous products, and civil rights and government liability...Our mission is to provide high quality, meticulous, professional legal services along with the caring, friendly attitude and attention that you expect and deserve.
Ours is a litigation and courtroom practice devoted to personal injury, education law, malpractice, work related and construction accidents, dangerous products, and civil rights and government liability. Shelley Stangler has a highly successful record of litigating significant, complex matters involving serious injuries and wrongful death. She is detail oriented and understands what it takes to properly prepare your case for court. She does not cut corners and has the resources and experience to take on any case, against any opponent.
Ms. Stangler, along with her staff and attorneys of counsel, has a strong commitment to client service. Our lawyers always spend the time to sit with a client, review their case and prepare them for depositions, arbitration, and other aspects of the litigation. We carefully explain the strengths and weaknesses of the case. Throughout the process, we keep clients aware of development in their cases, and our lawyers are always available for their questions.
Please look through our Web site to learn more about our law firm. If you believe that our lawyers and staff can help you, visit our contact page to set up an appointment. We can meet with clients in the evenings and our legal assistant speaks Spanish.
About The Law Offices of Shelley L. Stangler, P.C.
- Civil Rights
800 6th Avenue, Ste. 5B New York, NY 10001
The Law Offices of Shelley L. Stangler, P.C. (Main Office) 155 Morris Ave Springfield, NJ 07081 877-267-9907
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.