Columbus Business & Commercial Law Firm
Madison & Rosan, LLP concentrates on all aspects of commercial and residential real estate, real estate and business litigation, and general business law. Our offices are located in the German Village community of Columbus, Ohio where we pride ourselves in "Real Personal Representation." This is accomplished through the ease of accessibility to our attorneys and regular communication with clients whether in daily phone conversations or through weekly and quarterly status reports.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.