Enter legal issue and location
- New Jersey, 1992
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Ocean County Bar Association (Trustee)
Classes and Seminars
- Speaker, Boundary Law Issues in New Jersey seminar, February 25, 2004
- Speaker, Mastering Real Estate Titles and Title Insurance in New Jersey seminar, National Business Institute , October 15, 2004
- Speaker, Title Examination in New Jersey seminar, Lorman Education Services, October 19, 2004
- Speaker, The Step-by-Step Guide to Title Examination in New Jersey seminar, National Business Institute. August 16, 2005
- Speaker, Legal Issues for New Jersey Professional Land Surveyors, Half Moon LLC , 2007
- Speaker, Hot Residential Real Estate Issues in 2007, Institute for Continuing Legal Education. May 2007
- Speaker, Using Surveys and Boundary Evidence to Investigate and Resolve Title Problems, New Jersey Real Estate Title Issue Seminar, October 2007
- Speaker, Title Examination, Lorman Education Services, April 2008
- Speaker, Title Law in New Jersey, National Business Institute, August 2008
- Speaker, Examining Complex Title Issues, Institute for Continuing Legal Education, September 2008
Pro Bono Activities
- Former Councilman and member of Environmental Commission, Spring Lake Heights
- Commissioner, South Monmouth Regional Sewerage Authority
- The Charitable Fund of Davison, Eastman, Munoz, Lederman & Paone. P.A.
- Borough of Spring Lake Heights, Past Public Defender
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office, Freehold, New Jersey, Assistant Prosecutor, 1993 - 1996
- Monte & Marriott, Sea Girt, New Jersey, Summer Law Clerk, 1990 - 1992
- Davison, Eastman, Munoz, Lederman & Paone, P.A., Freehold, New Jersey, 1996
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 1992
- Moravian College, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, 1983
- Manasquan High School, 1979
20 Hadley Avenue Toms River, NJ 08753
Other Sources of Feedback About Gary P. McLean
Included on the 2023 New Jersey list
- 2022 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2021 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2020 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2019 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2018 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2017 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2016 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2015 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2014 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2013 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2012 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2011 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2010 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2009 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2008 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
Disclosure: No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the 'Super Lawyers Selection Process' for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.