Enter legal issue and location
Harrisburg Antitrust & Trade Regulation Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Erik R. Anderson (Principal)
- Lindsay A. Berkstresser (Associate)
- John W. Dornberger (Administrative Principal, Harrisburg Office)
- Michael W. Gang (Principal)
- Cynthia A. Haines (Co-Chair, Information Privacy & Security Practice)
- Michael W. Hassell (Principal)
- Erin R. Kawa (Associate)
- James J. Kutz (Chair, Appellate Department) 1 Reviews
- Garrett P. Lent (Associate)
- Ryan M. Logan (Associate)
- Kerry E. Maloney (Principal)
- Devin T. Ryan (Associate)
- Kenneth L. Sable (Principal)
- Paula G. Sanders (Co-Chair, Health Care Practice Group)
- Claire I. Shook (Associate)
- Nicholas A. Stobbe (Associate)
- Michael W. Winfield (Principal)
- Terry R. Bossert (Co-Chair, Shale Resource Practice Group)
- John W. Croumer (Principal)
- Tawny K. Mummah (Principal)
- Jason G. Benion (Principal)
- Samantha Divine Jallah (Associate)
- Paula J. McDermott (Principal)
- Sarah C. Yerger (Principal)
17 North Second Street12th Floor Harrisburg, PA 17101- 1601
- (717) 731-1985
Post & Schell, P.C. 300 Delaware Avenue Suite 1380 Wilmington, DE 19801 (302) 251-8856
Post & Schell, P.C. 607 14th Street NorthWest Suite 600 Washington, DC 20005 - 2006 (202) 347-1000
Post & Schell, P.C. One Oxford Centre 301 Grant Street Suite 3010 Pittsburgh, PA 15219 (412) 227-8887
Post & Schell, P.C. 1869 Charter Lane Post Office Box 10248 Lancaster, PA 17601 (717) 291-4532
Post & Schell, P.C. Tower 6 600 Hamilton Street Suite 200 Allentown, PA 18101 (610) 433-0193
Post & Schell, P.C. 8000 Midlantic Drive Suite 130 South Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054 (609) 924-3333
Post & Schell, P.C. (Main Office) Four Penn Center 1600 John F. Kennedy Boulevard Philadelphia, PA 19103 - 2808 (215) 587-1000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.