Enter legal issue and location
Minnetonka Aviation Law Firm
About Robert Hajek
- Advertising Agencies
- Air Charter Companies
- Appraisal Companies
- Auto Body Repair Shops
- Automotive Dealerships
- Automotive Repair Businesses
- Aviation Companies
- Banquet Halls
- Bowling Alleys
- Casino Development
- Computer Companies
- Commercial Cleaning Companies
- Condominium Developers
- Educational Sales Companies
- Employment Agencies
- Environmental Consulting Companies
- Excavation Companies
- Financial Brokers
- Freight Line Companies
- Furniture Stores
- Golf Courses
- Hotel Developers
- Independent Sales Representatives
- Insurance Agencies
- Investment Companies
- Land Development Companies
- Land Surveyors
- Landscape Architects and Designers
- Leasing Companies
- Machine Fabrication Companies
- Medical Professional Associations
- Models and Actors
- Mortgage Companies
- National and International Trucking Companies
- National Media Companies
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Property Management Companies
- Real Estate Agents
- Residential and Commercial Contractors
- Residential Homeowners Associations
- Resort Developers
- Securities Brokers
- Shopping Center Developers
- Structural Steel Business
- Title Insurance Companies
- Tow and Impound Companies
- Veterinary Clinics
Accepts Credit Cards
601 Carlson ParkwaySuite 1050 Minnetonka, MN 55305
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.