Enter legal issue and location
San Francisco Bankruptcy and Corporate Reorganization Law Firm
- Paul Alexander (Senior Counsel)
- Dipanwita Deb Amar (Partner)
- Daniel B. Asimow (Partner)
- Michael J. Baker (Senior Counsel)
- David M. Barnes (Associate)
- Benjamin Berk (Partner)
- Michael A. Berta (Partner)
- Amy L. Bomse (Partner)
- Catrine Galler Brown (Associate)
- Sean M. Callagy (Partner)
- Richard W. Canady (Senior Counsel)
- Ryan J. Casamiquela (Counsel)
- Maria Chedid (Partner)
- Jinmin Chen (Associate)
- Stephanie W. Coutu (Partner)
- Edward A. Deibert (Partner)
- Soumitra Deka (Counsel)
- Matthew R. Diton (Associate)
- Amy Endicott (Associate)
- Sarah Esmaili (Counsel)
- Joseph Farris (Associate)
- Zachary Fayne (Associate)
- Matthew H. Fine (Associate)
- Ellen Kaye Fleishhacker (Partner)
- Martin R. Glick (Senior Counsel)
- Ryan S. Gramacy (Associate)
- Kenneth G. Hausman (Senior Counsel)
- Jonathan W. Hughes (Partner)
- David L. Hung (Associate)
- Tommy Huynh (Associate)
- Stacie S. Jeong (Senior Attorney)
- Teresa L. Johnson (Partner)
- Jeremy Kamras (Partner)
- Julie A. Kent (Associate)
- Nate Klein (Associate)
- Marty Koresawa (Associate)
- Thomas A. Magnani (Partner)
- Steven L. Mayer (Senior Counsel)
- Sharon D. Mayo (Senior Counsel)
- John Muse-Fisher (Associate)
- Kenneth A. Neale (Partner)
- William J. Needle (Counsel)
- Trenton H. Norris (Partner)
- Peggy Otum (Partner)
- David J. Reis (Partner)
- Katelyn Rey (Associate)
- Denis T. Rice (Senior Counsel)
- Anthony J. Samson (Senior Attorney and Policy Advisor)
- Jeffrey L. Schaffer (Senior Counsel)
- Steven E. Schon (Senior Counsel)
- Sean M. Selegue (Partner)
- Gilbert R. Serota (Partner)
- Rachael S. Shen (Associate)
- Ronald H. Star (Partner)
- John S. Throckmorton (Associate)
- Julia Vax (Partner)
- Bob J. Vizas (Senior Counsel)
- Rachel L. Vranich (Associate)
- Douglas A. Winthrop (Partner)
10th FloorThree Embarcadero Center San Francisco, CA 94111- 4024
- (415) 471-3400
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP 700 Louisiana Street Suite 4000 Houston, TX 77002 - 2755 (713) 576-2400
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP One Gateway Center Suite 1025 Newark, NJ 07102 (973) 776-1900
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP 3800 Esplanade Way Suite 300 Tallahassee, FL 32311 - 7889 (850) 807-3700
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP (Main Office) 601 Massachusetts Avenue NorthWest Washington, DC 20001 - 3743 (202) 942-5000
Arnold & Porter LLP Phillips Point East Tower 777 S. Flagler Drive Suite 1000 West Palm Beach, FL 33401 - 6152 (561) 802-3230
Arnold & Porter LLP Tower 42 25 Old Broad Street London EC2N 1HQ , United Kingdom +44 (0)20 7786 6100
Arnold & Porter LLP Suite 4400 370 Seventeenth Street Denver, CO 80202 - 1370 (303) 863-1000
Arnold & Porter LLP Suite 900 1600 Tysons Boulevard McLean, VA 22102 - 4865 (703) 720-7000
Arnold & Porter LLP 70 West Madison Street Suite 4200 Chicago, IL 60602 - 4231 (312) 583-2300
Arnold & Porter LLP 3000 El Camino Real Five Palo Alto Square Suite 500 Palo Alto, CA 94306 - 3807 (650) 319-4500
Arnold & Porter LLP 1, Rue du Marquis - Markiesstraat, 1 B-1000 Brussels , Belgium +32 (0)2 290 7800
Arnold & Porter LLP 44th Floor 777 South Figueroa Street Los Angeles, CA 90017 - 5844 (213) 243-4000
Arnold & Porter LLP 250 West 55th Street New York, NY 10019 - 9710 (212) 836-8000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.