Enter legal issue and location
Los Banos Probate and Estate Planning Law Firm
About John A. Runte, Attorney at Law
- Probate and Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Advance Healthcare Directives
- Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills, Living Trusts
- Insurance Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Private Annuities
- Business Successions
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Probate Administration
- Business Law, Planning, and Administration
- Limited Liability Companies
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Cross Purchase Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Winding Down Activities
- Small Corporate Mergers
- Lease Agreements
- Real Estate Transactions
- Sale and Exchange of Commercial Property
- Taxation of Commercial Property
- Deferred Tax Exchanges
- Real Property Taxation
- Commercial Lease Agreements and Negotiations
- Option Agreements for Real Property
525 J StreetSuite A Los Banos, CA 93635
John A. Runte (Main Office) 713 Court Street Jackson, CA 95642 - 2107 888-469-3413
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.