New Orleans Personal Injury Law Firm
Bloom Legal was founded in 2004 by New Orleans personal injury lawyer Seth Bloom. Our mission is to provide citizens in the greater New Orleans area with comprehensive and exceptional legal service, with a goal of getting our clients the results they expect in a professional and efficient manner. Our main focus is on personal injury cases, including car accidents, rideshare accidents, dog bites, premises liability, wrongful death and more.
As a New Orleans based firm, we are committed more than ever to the rebuilding process and to the people that make up our unique and wonderful city. At Bloom Legal, our exceptional service is only surpassed by our concern for our clients.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.