Enter legal issue and location
Los Angeles Corporate Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Lydia A. Bergman (Associate)
- Michelle A. Cooke (Partner)
- Rebecca Edelson (Partner)
- Danielle F. Fern (Associate)
- William A. Finkelstein (Senior Counsel)
- Kelly Frazier (Of Counsel)
- John V. Hanley (Partner)
- Robbin L. Itkin (Partner)
- J. Patrick Jacobs (Special Counsel)
- Seong Hwan Kim (Partner)
- Robert L. Kovelman (Partner)
- David H. Kwasniewski (Associate)
- Ji-In Lee (Associate)
- Michael Patrick McNamara (Partner)
- Charlene L. Oh Minx (Associate)
- Monsi Morales (Associate)
- Meredith M. Moss (Partner)
- Celina M. Munoz (Associate)
- Mark A. Neubauer (Partner)
- Ilhwan Justin Park (Attorney)
- Douglas R. Peterson (Of Counsel)
- Lisa M. Petrovsky (Associate)
- Brooke W. Quist (Partner)
- Richard G. Reinis (Partner)
- Robert K. Rogers Jr. (Senior Counsel)
- Dylan Ruga (Partner)
- Kirsten Hicks Spira (Partner)
- Matthew D. Taggart (Attorney)
- Jeffrey M. Weiner (Partner)
- Michael F. Wright (Of Counsel)
- M. Jason Zelin (Attorney)
2121 Avenue of the StarsSuite 2800 Los Angeles, CA 90067
- (310) 734-3300
Steptoe & Johnson LLP 633 West Fifth Street Suite 700 Los Angeles, CA 90071 (213) 439-9400
Steptoe & Johnson LLP 115 South LaSalle Street Suite 3100 Chicago, IL 60603 (312) 577-1300
Steptoe & Johnson LLP 1114 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10036 (212) 506-3900
Steptoe & Johnson LLP 99 Gresham Street London EC2V 7NG , England +44 20 7367 8000
Steptoe & Johnson LLP Avenue Louise 489 B-1050 Brussels , Belgium +32 2 626 0500
Steptoe & Johnson LLP China Central Place, 29th Floor, Tower 2 79 Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District Beijing 100025 , China +86 10 5834 1000
Steptoe & Johnson LLP 1891 Page Mill Road Suite 200 Palo Alto, CA 94304 (650) 687-9500
Steptoe & Johnson LLP 201 East Washington Street Suite 1600 Phoenix, AZ 85004 (602) 257-5200
Steptoe & Johnson LLP (Main Office) 1330 Connecticut Avenue NorthWest Washington, DC 20036 (202) 429-3000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.