Ashland Elder Law Firm
The attorneys at Anderson Bradley Krant can help, whether you are dealing with a legal dispute or trying to avoid one. We advise individuals and business owners and we represent both plaintiffs and defendants in civil trials. We practice in the State and Federal courts of Southern Oregon and Northern California, and we welcome an opportunity to discuss your legal needs with you. Please call us. In Ashland, phone 541.488.1225. In Medford, phone 541.773.2008. In Yreka and Northern California, phone 530.842.5956. You can also contact us through this website to request information about our firm and to set up a time to speak with an attorney. Click here to send us a message.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.