Enter legal issue and location
Topeka Car Accidents Lawyer
Practice areas are Appellate and Administrative Litigation, Construction Law, Landlord/Tenant, Personal Injury, Real Estate, School Law, Civil Litigation
About Vincent M. Cox
- Car Accidents 40%
- Kansas, 2005
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas, 2005
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2011
- Kansas Board of Tax Appeals, Staff Attorney
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas, 2005
Honors: cum laude
- Benedictine College, 2002
Honors: magna cum laude
Accepts Credit Cards
3200 SW Huntoon Street Topeka, KS 66604
- (785) 440-3900
8:30 - 5:00 M-F
Other Sources of Feedback About Vincent M. Cox
Included on the 2020 Missouri & Kansas list
- 2019 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2013 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2012 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers list
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.