Enter legal issue and location
Boston Business Services Law Firm
- Rebecca Alperin (Of Counsel)
- William D. Belanger (Partner)
- Megan E. L. Bigelow (Associate)
- John J. Cahill Jr. (Associate)
- Anthony H. Cataldo (Associate)
- Kara N. Czekai (Associate)
- Dr. Suparna Datta (Associate)
- Ryan C. Deck (Associate)
- Thomas J. Engellenner (Partner)
- Jaclyn M. Essinger (Associate)
- Todd A. Feinsmith (Partner)
- Brittanee L. Friedman (Associate)
- Keith Y. Guo (Associate)
- Maia H. Harris (Partner)
- Gregory D. Len (Partner)
- Frank D. Liu (Associate)
- Steven R. London (Partner)
- Celia I. Marcum (Associate)
- Alison L. McCarthy (Of Counsel)
- Griffin Mesmer (Associate)
- Tsoline Mikaelian (Associate)
- Sushmitha Rajeevan (Associate)
- Andrew W. Schultz (Associate)
- Katherine E. Stark (Associate)
- Nicholas A. Stawasz (Partner)
- Callan G. Stein (Partner)
- Gwendolyn Tawresey (Associate)
- William M. Taylor (Partner)
- L. Andrew Tseng (Associate)
- Chantal M. Wilson (Associate)
- David M. Magee (Of Counsel)
- Reza Mollaaghababa (Partner)
19th Floor High Street Tower 125 High Street Boston, MA 02110- 2736
- (617) 204-5150
Pepper Hamilton LLP 333 Twin Dolphin Drive Suite 400 Redwood City, CA 94065 - 1434 (650) 802-3600
Pepper Hamilton LLP 70 Linden Oaks Suite 210 Rochester, NY 14625 - 2804 (585) 270-2100
Pepper Hamilton LLP Hercules Plaza Suite 5100 1313 Market Street Post Office Box 1709 Wilmington, DE 19899 - 1709 (302) 777-6500
Pepper Hamilton LLP 4 Park Plaza Suite 1200 Irvine, CA 92614 - 2524 (949) 567-3500
Pepper Hamilton LLP Two California Plaza 350 South Grand Avenue Suite 3400 Los Angeles, CA 90071 - 3427 (213) 928-9800
Pepper Hamilton LLP 100 Market Street Suite 200 Post Office Box 1181 Harrisburg, PA 17108 - 1181 (717) 255-1155
Pepper Hamilton LLP 2000 K Street NorthWest Suite 600 Washington, DC 20006 - 1865 (202) 220-1200
Pepper Hamilton LLP The New York Times Building 620 Eighth Avenue 37th Floor New York, NY 10018 - 1405 (212) 808-2700
Pepper Hamilton LLP 400 Berwyn Park 899 Cassatt Road Berwyn, PA 19312 - 1183 (610) 640-7800
Pepper Hamilton LLP 301 Carnegie Center Suite 400 Princeton, NJ 08543 - 5276 (609) 452-0808
Pepper Hamilton LLP 4000 Town Center Suite 1800 Southfield, MI 48075 - 1505 (248) 359-7300
Pepper Hamilton LLP Union Trust Building 501 Grant Street Suite 300 Pittsburgh, PA 15219 - 4429 (412) 454-5000
Pepper Hamilton LLP (Main Office) 3000 Two Logan Square Eighteenth and Arch Streets Philadelphia, PA 19103 - 2799 (215) 981-4000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.