Enter legal issue and location
Los Angeles Advertising, Promotions & Data Security Law Firm
- Jerrold Abeles (Partner)
- Debra Albin-Riley (Partner)
- Hen M. Amir (Attorney)
- Allan E. Anderson (Partner)
- Ismael Bautista Jr. (Associate)
- David G. Bayles (Attorney)
- Sarah G. Benator (Counsel)
- Alexander S. Birkhold (Associate)
- Stefan Bogdanovich (Associate)
- Gregory Z. Boger (Associate)
- Terree A. Bowers (Partner)
- John D. Bronstein (Partner)
- Gary D. Brophy (Associate)
- Lowell C. Brown (Health Care Practice Co-Leader)
- Richard D. Buckley Jr. (Partner)
- Rob Cohen (Counsel)
- Sylvia G. Costelloe (Associate)
- Shelby A. Cummings (Associate)
- Cameron Cushman (Attorney)
- Victor P. Danhi (Partner)
- Franjo M. Dolenac (Associate)
- Karen Van Essen Ph.D. (Partner)
- Eric V. Figueroa (Attorney)
- Lynn R. Fiorentino (Partner)
- M. Douglas Flahaut (Counsel)
- Craig Gelfound (Partner)
- Jake Gilbert (Associate)
- Justin A. Goldberg (Associate)
- Kirsten A. Hart (Associate)
- Marwa M. Hassoun (Partner)
- Douglas E. Hewlett Jr. (Associate)
- Jonas J. Hodges (Partner)
- Aaron H. Jacoby (Managing Partner, Los Angeles)
- Thomas E. Jeffry Jr. (Partner)
- Anchit Kapoor (Attorney)
- John J. Ketchum (Attorney)
- Andy S. Kong (Partner)
- George N. Koumbis (Associate)
- Annie Chang Lee (Associate)
- Tracy J. Luu-Varnes (Attorney)
- Wayne H. Matelski (Counsel)
- David C. Meyer (Partner)
- Susanna Hathaway Murphy (Counsel)
- Michael G. Oleinik (Senior Attorney)
- Maidie E. Oliveau (Counsel)
- Aram Ordubegian (Partner)
- Alex Osterlind (Associate)
- Gus N. Paras (Attorney)
- Anthony D. Peluso (Associate)
- Pierre-Richard Prosper (Partner)
- Sabrina M. Punia-Ly (Associate)
- John S. Purcell (Partner)
- Wendy Qiu (Associate)
- Sheree Rowe (Partner)
- Lisa Singer (Automotive Compliance Director)
- Annie Y. Stoops (Associate)
- Jeffrey B. Weston (Associate)
- Kenya L. Williams (Attorney)
- Christopher K.s. Wong (Associate)
- Jacob S. Zodieru (Attorney)
- Lester J. Anderson (Attorney)
- L. Wayne Ausbrooks (Attorney)
- Sadaf Bathaee (Attorney)
- Stefan Bogdanovich
- Cornell Crosby (Counsel)
- Sabrina M. Ly (Associate)
- Jeffrey R. Makin (Partner)
- John Malone (Attorney)
- Samuel J. Miller (Counsel)
- Harsh P. Parikh (Associate)
- Mark R. Phillips (Partner)
- Jennifer C. Terry (Partner)
- Karen Van Essen Ph.D. (Associate)
555 West Fifth Street 48th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90013
- (213) 629-7401
Arent Fox LLP 800 Boylston Street 32nd Floor Boston, MA 02199 (617) 973-6100
Arent Fox LLP 55 Second Street 21st Floor San Francisco, CA 94105 (415) 757-5500
Arent Fox LLP 1301 Avenue of the Americas 42nd Floor New York, NY 10019 (212) 484-3900
Arent Fox LLP The Prudential Tower 800 Boylston Street 32nd Floor Boston, MA 02199 (617) 973-6100
Arent Fox LLP (Main Office) 1717 K Street North West Washington, DC 20006 (202) 857-6000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.