Enter legal issue and location
Monroe Family Law Firm
She and her team will provide top-notch legal advice while aggressively defending your rights and maintaining your best interests...
She and her team will provide top-notch legal advice while aggressively defending your rights and maintaining your best interests...When you need a hardworking, compassionate and knowledgeable lawyer in the Detroit metro area, you can rely upon the Law Office of Christina D. Hills, PLC, in Monroe, Michigan. Founding attorney Christina D. Hills has represented clients in family law and criminal defense cases for more than 25 years.
She and her team will provide top-notch legal advice while aggressively defending your rights and maintaining your best interests. Whether you are going through a divorce or pursuing adoption, or you have been charged with DUI, a traffic violation or misdemeanor criminal offense, Ms. Hills has the skills to achieve the best outcome possible.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Law Office of Christina D. Hills, PLC
- Family Law
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
23 West First StreetP.O. Box 883 Monroe, MI 48161
Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.