Enter legal issue and location
Martinez DUI/Drunk Driving Lawyer
OverviewBobby Bell was born in Indianapolis, grew up in Virginia, and has been a Californian for over twenty years. He was admitted to the State Bar of California in June 2003 and began his legal career at the Madera County Public Defender. He has operated a private law office focusing on criminal defense for over a decade.
About Bobby G. Bell
Current Employment Position(s)
- DUI/Drunk Driving
- Drug Possession and Trafficking
- Violent Crimes From Domestic Violence to Murder
- Sex Offenses
- Juvenile Delinquency
- White Collar Crimes
- Criminal Law
- The Criminal Conflict Program of Contra Costa County
- Contra Costa County Bar Association Criminal Law Section
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
Law Journal: Journal of Contemporary Legal Issues, Editor
Accepts Credit Cards
910 Court Street Martinez , CA 94553
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.