Enter legal issue and location
Lexington Criminal Law Lawyer
About Burt Harriman
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Traffic Violations
- Truck Accidents
- Revoked and Suspended licenses
- Drug Charges
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Animal Bites
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury/Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Slip and Falls
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Agricultural Accidents
- Farm Equipment Accidents
- Dog and Animal Bites
- All Motor Vehicle Accidents Including Truck
- Drug Crimes
- Possession - Distribution or Manufacture of Meth
- Gun Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Assault and Battery
Accepts Credit Cards
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
1101 Main Street Lexington, MO 64067- 1346
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm, Weekends: By appointment
Other Sources of Feedback About Burt Harriman
Included on the 2023 Missouri and Kansas list
- 2022 Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers list
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.