Enter legal issue and location
Boston Antitrust Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- John M. Allen (Associate)
- Nicholas W. Allen (Associate)
- Mei Bai Ph.D. (Patent Agent)
- Erik Paul Belt (Partner)
- Coalton S. Bennett (Patent Agent)
- Anita Bowles Ph.D. (Special Counsel)
- Lee Carl Bromberg (Partner)
- Robert A. Brooks (Partner)
- David R. Burns (Partner)
- Rachel E. D. Churchill (Associate)
- Marcie Beth Clarke Ph.D. (Partner)
- Thomas G. Collins (Partner)
- John S. Curran (Special Counsel)
- Steven G. Davis Ph.D. (Partner)
- Michael J. DeGrazia Ph.D. (Partner)
- Xiaoyuan Ding (Attorney)
- Stesha A. Emmanuel (Associate)
- Thomas F. Foley (Associate)
- Mia A. Frabotta (Partner)
- Kia L. Freeman (Partner)
- Leigh A. Gilligan (Partner)
- Theodore M. Grannatt (Partner)
- Jonathan R. Harris (Partner)
- Nathan Harrison Ph.D. (Associate)
- David Himelfarb (Partner)
- Thomas O. Hoover (Partner)
- Alexander T. Hornat (Associate)
- Walter B. . Howell III (Partner)
- David M. Ianelli (Partner)
- Quincy L. Kayton (Associate)
- Cynthia B. Keliher (Partner)
- Bettina M. Lengsfeld Ph.D. (Associate)
- Jonathan Lovely (Partner)
- Yu Lu Ph.D. (Partner)
- Yelena Margolin Ph.D. (Associate)
- Leigh J. Martinson (Partner)
- Dustyn Marie Mascia (Associate)
- Leah R. McCoy (Associate)
- Amanda K. McFedries Ph.D. (Technical Specialist)
- John M. McKelway (Partner)
- Jill Ann Mello Ph.D. (Partner)
- Mead Mišić (Associate)
- Deborah L. Nagle (Attorney)
- Alison C. O'Sullivan (Associate)
- Wyley S. Proctor (Partner)
- Alexander L. Ried (Associate)
- Scott J. Seger (Associate)
- Lori J. Shyavitz (Partner)
- Wei Song (Partner)
- Jonathan M. Sparks Ph.D. (Partner)
- James J. Thomson (Associate)
- Keith Toms (Partner)
- Kevin J. Toomey (Of Counsel)
- Patrick C. Toomey (Special Counsel)
- Matthew R. Van Eman M.D. (Partner)
- Jin Wang (Associate)
- Burton Winnick (Partner)
- Maria Laccotripe Zacharakis Ph.D. (Partner)
- William A. Zucker (Partner)
- Kristy L. Avino (Associate)
- George Blazeski (Associate)
- Lisa DeCrescente (Associate)
- Thomas R. Fulford (Associate)
- Elizabeth A. Hanley (Of Counsel)
- John P. Martin (Special Counsel)
- Brian M. Seeve (Special Counsel)
- Shama R. Tichkule Ph.D. (Patent Agent)
- Yun Wang Ph.D. (Attorney)
- Sylvia Yip (Attorney)
- Miao Yu (Technical Specialist)
- Weiguo Zhou (Associate)
- Kritika Bharadwaj (Associate)
- Cheryl Campbell (Associate)
- Rachel E. D. Churchill (Associate)
- Joshua J. Galgano Ph.D. (Associate)
- Benjamin M. Greene (Associate)
- John T. Gutkoski (Partner)
- Benjamin M. Hron (Partner)
- Daniel J. Kelly (Partner)
- Barbara J. Kroncke (Partner)
- Natacha Massih (Associate)
- Steven J. Miller (Associate)
- Mead Misic (Associate)
- Evelyn D. Shen (Special Counsel)
- Daniel F. Weston (Associate)
- David L. Woronov (Partner)
265 Franklin Street Boston, MA 02110
- (617) 607-9200
McCarter & English, LLP CityPlace I 185 Asylum Street Hartford, CT 06103 (860) 275-6700
McCarter & English, LLP One Canterbury Green 201 Broad Street Stamford, CT 06901 (203) 399-5900
McCarter & English, LLP 1301 K Street Northwest Suite 1000 West Washington, DC 20005 (202) 753-3400
McCarter & English, LLP Renaissance Centre 405 North King Street 8th Floor Wilmington, DE 19801 (302) 984-6300
McCarter & English, LLP Two Tower Center Boulevard 24th Floor East Brunswick, NJ 08816 (732) 867-9777
McCarter & English, LLP (Main Office) Four Gateway Center 100 Mulberry Street Newark, NJ 07102 (973) 622-4444
McCarter & English, LLP 162 West State Street 2nd Floor Trenton, NJ 08608 (973) 849-4090
McCarter & English, LLP Worldwide Plaza 825 Eighth Avenue 31st Floor New York, NY 10019 (212) 609-6800
McCarter & English, LLP 1600 Market Street Suite 3900 Philadelphia, PA 19103 (215) 979-3800
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.