Stamford Auto Dealer Fraud Law Firm
Our firm handles legal matters in the following practice areas: Collections, Corporate Law, Business Formation, Construction Contracts, General Practice, Hospital Collections, Leases and Leasing, Evictions, Landlord and Tenant Law, Civil Litigation, Trial Practice, Mortgage Foreclosures, Probate, Real Estate, Condominium Law, Real Estate Foreclosures, Real Property, Decedents Estates, Estate Administration, Estate Planning, Wills, Buying or Selling a Home, Landlord Tenant, Summary Process.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.