Enter legal issue and location
Beachwood Employment law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Fred M. Bean (Partner)
- David Byrnes (Attorney)
- Daniel Dubow (Attorney) 2 Reviews
- Samuel Robb (Attorney) 1 Reviews
- Angela Luisa Rodriguez (Attorney)
- Neil Rubin (Attorney) 1 Reviews
- Brian D. Spitz (Founding and Managing Attorney)
- Christopher P. Wido (Partner)
- Andrew Pappert (Attorney)
- Taurean J. Shattuck (Attorney) 2 Reviews
- Caitlin Thompson (Attorney)
- Patricia A. Brandt (Attorney)
- Rocco Screnci
- Brianna Carden
- Gregory T. Shumaker
- Lewis R. Smoot III
- Tanmay V. Shah
25825 Science Park DriveSuite 200 Beachwood, OH 44122
Spitz, The Employee’s Law Firm 8166 Market Street Suite M Boardman, OH 44512 866-797-6040
Spitz, The Employee’s Law Firm 1000 Adams Street Toledo, OH 43604 866-797-6040
Spitz, The Employee’s Law Firm 28411 Northwestern Highway Suite 1150 Southfield, MI 48034 866-797-6040
Spitz, The Employee’s Law Firm 1103 Schrock Road Busch Corporate Center - Suite 307 Columbus, OH 43229 866-797-6040
Spitz, The Employee’s Law Firm 11260 Chester Road Suite 825 Cincinnati, OH 45246 866-797-6040
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.