Akron Lemon Law Firm
Young & Yeargin, LLC is a neighborhood law firm conveniently located at 507 Canton Road, across from the Eastgate Plaza. Our phone number is (330) 784-8800; fax (330) 784-8880. Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Evening, weekend and home appointments are available upon request. Young & Yeargin, LLC, is a law firm designed to meet the needs of the Ellet community with practice areas including consumer protection law (including Lemon Law, auto fraud, and predatory lending cases), estate planning (including wills, trusts, and guardianships), probate, personal injury, wrongful death and real estate law. Please call us when you, a family member or a friend, are in need of our services.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.