Enter legal issue and location
Chicago Immigration & Naturalization Law Firm
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide clients with care, consideration, and dedication, as well as quality legal work. Following these standards has contributed to our growth and loyal clients...
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide clients with care, consideration, and dedication, as well as quality legal work. Following these standards has contributed to our growth and loyal clients... The Law Offices of Azita M. Mojarad, P.C. is a multi-service law firm established in 2000 in Chicago, Illinois. Our firm focuses its practice in immigration and naturalization law, family and divorce law, commercial and business law, and criminal law.
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide clients with care, consideration, and dedication, as well as quality legal work. Following these standards has contributed to our growth and loyal clients. The firm however remains committed to a "small firm" philosophy on offering personalized attention to its clients and enjoys established relationships which date back to the founding of the firm. We welcome the opportunity to be of assistance.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Law Offices of Azita M. Mojarad, P.C.
- Immigration & Naturalization Law
- Family & Divorce Law
- Commercial & Business Law
- Criminal Law
Accepts Credit Cards
Three First National Plaza70 W. Madison StreetSuite 2275 Chicago, IL 60602- 4312
Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm; Saturdays & Sundays 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.