Enter legal issue and location
Concord Domestic Relations Lawyer
About Geraldine P. McEvoy
Current Employment Position(s)
- Founding Partner
- Domestic Relations
- Massachusetts, 1999
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2013
Specialties and Certifications
- Certified Mediator, Divorce & Family Law
- Discovery & Special Master
- Category F, Guardian ad Litem
- Massachusetts Bar Association (Member)
- Middlesex Bar Association (Member)
- Massachusetts Association of Guardians Ad Litem (Member)
Classes and Seminars
- Speaker, MBA Family Law Conference, 2019 - Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Attorneys Representing Children (ARC) Program, Founding Member
- Volunteer Conciliation Program, Middlesex Country
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Our Lady of the Elms, Chicopee, Massachusetts
Honors: summa cum laude
Major: Paralegal Studies
Accepts Credit Cards
1732 Main StreetSuite 2 Concord, MA 01742
Other Sources of Feedback About Geraldine P. McEvoy
Included on the 2023 Massachusetts list
- 2022 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- Selected to SuperLawyers, 2019
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.