Aliso Viejo Business Litigation Law Firm
The Law Office of Brian Ballo, provides professional and reliable legal representation for clients with Business Law, Real Estate Transactions, and Litigation matters. Brian Ballo, Esq. has 30 years of attorney experience and the necessary skills to help you with practical solutions to your legal issues. In your business and real estate transactions, he creatively gets deals done, and when disputes arise, he aggressively litigates. Please read his profile to learn more about his professional background.
Located in Aliso Viejo, California, the Law Office of Brian Ballo enlists experienced paralegals to deliver comprehensive legal services that are tailored to the needs of your business in an efficient and cost-effective manner. We offer the skills and abilities of the larger and more expensive law firms at a fraction of the cost. While we always seek an amicable resolution for your dispute, we are also always prepared to aggressively litigate for what you deserve.
Our clients consider us trusted business advisors and advocates. Our reputation for individualized service and relentless determination has resulted in strong and lasting relationships with our clients. The Law Office of Brian Ballo was founded on dedication to excellence with four essential goals in mind:
• Superior legal representation: Brian Ballo is known for making sound arguments, holding excellent academic credentials, and an impressive track record.
• Individualized client services: We consider clients to be part of our family, and our philosophy is that family comes first.
• Effective and efficient legal strategies: We explore all creative solutions to solving legal issues, without running up a large legal bill.
• We strive for success: Brian Ballo is a fierce competitor who never loses sight of the goal line or the scoreboard.
Brian Ballo, Esq. also operates:
• Ballo Law: Corporate Counsel: www.ballolaw.com This firm provides part-time, in-house attorney services for emerging technology companies. Services include: Contract Law, Corporate Governance, General Corporate Law, and Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions Law.
• Digital Corporate Counsel: www.digitalcorporatecounsel.com Through this consulting firm, Brian Ballo is a Legal Technologist and value-added reseller (VAR), delivering Enterprise Legal Management (ELM) and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) software solutions to the In-House Legal Departments at large corporations.
Call today to get started with your real estate or business litigation case. We offer free initial phone consultations to evaluate your case and discuss the best path forward.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.