Enter legal issue and location
Bethesda Banking and Finance Law Firm
- Erik P. Arena (Associate)
- William P Cannon III (Associate)
- Sara M. Donohue (Principal)
- Mazin Elias (Associate)
- Sebastian Forgues (Associate)
- Mary Katherine Hayburn (Associate)
- Cheryl L. Hepfer (Principal)
- James M. Hoffman (Principal)
- Glenn M. Jones (Principal)
- Marjorie Just (Principal)
- Gal N. Kaufman (Principal)
- Todd A. Kelting (Principal)
- Catherine H. McQueen (Associate)
- Richard D. Mirsky (Principal)
- Ronald L. Ogens (Principal)
- Eric J. Pelletier (Principal)
- John B. Raftery (Principal)
- Thomas W. Repczynski (Principal)
- Brent T. Salmons (Principal)
- Dina Shand (Associate)
- Bryn H. Sherman (Principal)
- Elyse L. Strickland (Principal)
- Edward J. Tolchin (Principal)
- Maurice VerStandig (Associate)
- Christopher M. Wachter (Associate)
- Revee Walters
- Frances C. Wilburn (Associate)
- Mandy M. Wolfe (Associate)
4800 Montgomery Lane9th Floor Bethesda, MD 20814
- (240) 507-1735
Offit Kurman, Attorneys At Law Ten Penn Center 1801 Market Street Suite 2300 Philadelphia, PA 19103 (267) 338-1300
Offit Kurman, Attorneys At Law 8850 Stanford Boulevard Suite 2900 Columbia, MD 21045 (301) 575-0300
Offit Kurman, Attorneys at Law 401 Plymouth Road Suite 100 Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 484-531-1700
Offit Kurman, Attorneys at Law 10 East 40th Street 35th Floor New York, NY 10016 212-545-1900
Offit Kurman, Attorneys at Law 99 Wood Avenue South Suite 302 Iselin, NJ 08830 732-218-1800
Offit Kurman, Attorneys at Law 1313 F Street NW Suite 300 Washington, DC 20004 202-393-8100
Offit Kurman, Attorneys at Law 240 North Third St Payne Shoemaker Building, 11th Floor Harrisburg, PA 17101 717-724-4600
Offit Kurman, Attorneys at Law (Main Office) 8 Park Center Court Suite 200 Owings Mills, MD 21117 (443) 738-1500
Offit Kurman, Attorneys at Law 127 West Patrick Street Frederick, MD 21701 (301) 575-9700
Offit Kurman, Attorneys at Law 8000 Towers Crescent Drive Suite 1450 Vienna, VA 22182 (703) 745-1800
Offit Kurman, Attorneys at Law 300 East Lombard Street Suite 2010 Baltimore, MD 21202 (410) 209-6400
Offit Kurman, Attorneys at Law 1201 N Orange St Suite 10 East Wilmington, DE 19801 (302) 351-0900
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.