Enter legal issue and location
Atlanta Tax Audit & Litigation Law Firm
About Bomar Law Firm, LLC
- English (Primary)
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases we often handle.
- Tax Audit & Litigation
- Conservation Easement IRS Tax Cases
- Tax Relief
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
100 Galleria Parkway SESuite #480 Atlanta, GA 30339
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday to Friday
- https://www.atlantataxattorney.com/cryptocurrency-irs/ (Cryptocurrency Tax Attorney Atlanta)
- https://www.atlantataxattorney.com/tax-law/conservation-easement/ (Conservation Easement Attorney)
- https://www.atlantataxattorney.com/ (Atlanta Tax Attorney )
- https://www.facebook.com/BomarLawFirm (Atlanta, GA Tax Attorney)
- https://www.atlantataxattorney.com/tax-law/atlanta-georgia-tax-lawyer/ (Tax Lawyer Atlanta)
- https://www.atlantataxattorney.com/conservation-easement-attorney/ (Conservation Easement Attorney )
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/bomar-law-firm-llc/ (Atlanta, GA Tax Lawyer)
- https://www.instagram.com/bomarlawfirm/ (Bomar Law Firm, LLC)
Bomar Law Firm, LLC 600 University Park Place Suite 100 Birmingham, AL 35209 800-765-2779
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.