Enter legal issue and location
Union Family Law Firm
At the law offices of Andrew M. Wolfenson, Esq., P.C., with offices in Union and Cedar Knolls, we offer small-firm attention with the full range of services normally found in large law practices. We work hard to make you feel at ease, placing a premium on our ongoing relationship with you. We focus our efforts on finding pragmatic solutions to family law and estate matters.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Wolfenson & Ashkenazi, P.C.
- Family Law
- Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Real Estate
- Civil Litigation and Appeals
- Business Organizations
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Criminal / Municipal Court
- Litigation & Appeals
- Top Line Appliance Center
- Linden Car Care and Auto Sales, Inc.
- Coldwell Banker Liberty
- Century 21 Colon Realty
- Iglesia Mision Cristiana
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
2414 Morris AvenueSuite 304 Union, NJ 07083
Wolfenson & Ashkenazi, P.C. 222 Ridgedale Avenue Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927 908-364-4054
Disclosure: No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.